From the Fickle Fish ....
FOURTH FRIDAY was a BLAST! Thank you to everyone that came out for our first ever Downtown Village Fourth Friday. We had a great time!
If you haven't already, please be sure to visit my facebook page and the Village facebook page. We'll be posting photographs of the event soon.
OUR NEXT FOURTH FRIDAY EVENT IS MAY 24th! Plan on joining us for more fun! More details soon...
Thanks Rosa Payson with Mary Kay Cosmetics. Mary Kay Ash built a very successful business and we continue to prosper from her. Our next speaker will be Bonnie Gray with Bonnie Gray Productions on May 15.
Are you looking for a good networking group? We would love to have you come and join us!
The Lakewood Ranch Professional Women’s Networking Group will meet for lunch on the first and third Wednesday of each
month from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm at The CaddyShak Bar & Grille at The River Club 6600 River Club Blvd, Bradenton, Fl.
Sarasota/Bradenton business women interested in sharing and networking are invited to join our non-compete networking group. Give your business a boost with the best women's networking group in Sarasota or Bradenton!
The Lakewood Ranch Professional Women's Networking Group was organized to assist its members in the growth and support of their respective businesses.
- Business networking through LRPWNG is a powerful advertising tool
- Business networking is the best way to grow your business in the Sarasota/Bradenton area
- LRPWNG weekly meetings offer business women the opportunity to build mutually prosperous business relationships
Networking is a stepping stone to business success. The greater your networking contacts, the more likely word can spread about you and the products or services you provide.
Why Women Only Networking?
- Networking with women empowers everyone involved
- Women being natural networkers work harder to help each business grow
- A women's networking group provides choices and opportunities for making informed decisions in a caring, sharing, supportive environment
- Women tend to ask more "who do you know..." questions